Do you have a wart on your hand or face and are looking for a way to get rid of warts fast? Warts tend to appear in places that are often highly visible and due to this fact people are often looking for some ideas on how to get rid of a wart fast. There are many different methods that people can try when it comes to wart removal and some that methods that can be used are designed to help you get rid of warts fast.
Many of the times it really will depend on where the wart is and how many warts there are. Since warts are highly contagious it is very common for warts to spread rather fast and when this happens there is no doubt that someone is seeking some help on how to get rid of a wart fast.
How to Get Rid of a Wart Virus Fast
First thing first since a wart is a virus it is always advised that you talk with your doctor. Your doctor may be able to help you when it comes to learning how to get rid of a wart fast and they will also be able to confirm that the skin growth you have is really a wart and not something else. When it comes to wart removal, your doctor can actually do that for you as well. There are a few different methods that doctors use when it comes to wart removal and these generally include:
- The use of liquid nitrogen to freeze off the wart – This often requires multiple visits and can produce minimal pain.
- The use of Canthardin – A chemical known as cantharidin is applied to the wart and then bandaged up. This method lifts the wart off the skin and then will turn into a blister. This method can often be rather fast however there is some pain that occurs when the skin starts to blister.
- Surgically removing the wart – This is either done by cutting off the wart or the use of high frequency wire that will burn the wart off. Both of these have minimal pain but often produce results rather fast.
- Laser Surgery – Today, this is one of the least common methods that a doctor may use for when it comes on how to get rid of a wart fast. This method is expensive, may leave scars and does not generally destroy the wart at the root. So the wart may return.
Learn how to get rid of a wart fast at home
Some people may prefer to try some homeopathic remedies for when it comes to how to get rid of a wart fast. There are many different methods that one can try and the results will vary for person to person. Keep in mind that some of these methods may take a little time to work. However, homeopathic remedies are less expensive and have been proven to work quite well. Let’s take a look at some of the different home remedies that people have found to be very helpful when it comes to learning how to get rid of a wart fast.
- Applying Fresh Garlic to the wart – This method generally works within a week and in some cases even soon than that. You will want to apply fresh garlic directly to the wart and then cover with a bandage. Change the bandage each day and when you do so apply some additional fresh garlic. You should see a change in the wart within a few days and within a week the wart should fall off. It is important not to get fresh garlic on the healthy skin around the wart as it may cause a rash.
- Vitamin C – Break open a capsule full of vitamin c and apply direct to the wart. The high level of acidity helps to kill and destroy the wart. Most people see positive results within a week.
- Hot Water – Warts do not like hot water and by soaking the warts in hot water for at least 15 minutes a day has shown to be a great way if you want to learn how to get rid of warts fast. The water needs to be as hot as you can tolerate without burning the skin.
- Over the counter medications – There are dozens of different over the counter products that have been designed to help you get rid of warts fast. Just read some reviews and find the one that has had the highest level of success.
As you can tell there are numerous ways to learn how to get rid of a wart fast. Go ahead and try some of these methods that are designed to help get rid of warts fast and get on with your life.